My First Stamping

Yes, I admit: I have never done nail stamping before.
Until today.
I was looking for another Blue mani (Autism Awareness month!) and decided it's time to see how that stamping work. I chose my colors: Zoya - Phoebe and Chic - Smashing Blue
  I picked BM-212 plate and voila:

You will have to click the photo to enlarge it if you really want to see the details, but I kinda like it. It's not perfect and I had some serious issues with trying to stamp a second time on the tip of the same finger, but I think it's not too bad for a first time. Is it?

Any tips and tricks you can give me for my next try?

And don't forget to enter the 2012 Autism Awareness Contest at Luv My Lacquer's blog!

7 comments :

Chrissy *NailUtopia* said...

I love it!! And your nails look great I like the effect. Its funny I had Zoya Phoebe in my cart and then removed it, I think I need to re-add it!

Paulina said...

You did a really good job for your first time! The first time I stamped it wasn't straight. I had more of the design on my skin than on my nail.

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

Ooooh that looks lovely! I love the pattern you chose and the blue on blue combination! Great job, especially considering it's your first time stamping. :D

~ Yun

Jackie said...

Gorgeous tone on tone!!!

MissAdelinne said...

I looks great and it's so elegant!
www.missadelinne.com

Missadelinne's Fanpage

Unknown said...

Pretty stamping!

Missy M (Gnarly Gnails) said...

great job - i love these subtle types of stamping.

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!