Pure Charm

Good morning pretty people! How are you feeling???
Today I have a pure charm to show you: Ludurana - Fascionante, from the Aurora Boreal collection!
I am so in love with this brand of polishes. I actually wish I could move to Brazil just to have easier access to them!
Taken outside in the shade

Since I had previous experience with them, I knew what to expect, so I was not disappointed with the sheer, grey-ish first coat.  I just knew the magic will soon start.
And as expected, from the 2nd coat you can see the full effect of this gorgeous multi-chromatic polish. It's a real chameleon. It changes from green to gold to yellow to orange to red to purple sort of red with every move of my hand. I just love to sit and stare at it...

The application is very easy although I needed 4 thin coats to get it right. But it dries so quick that by the time I finished the last nail of one hand I could go straight to the first finger of the other hand! This is a series of polishes I really love. I want to get each and every one of it!

And now I'll just let you stare a little yourself...
Indoors, with flash

Direct sun light

Outdoors in the shade

Indoors, artificial light

Indoors with flash

Indoors, artificial light

Outdoors in the shade

Outdoors, indirect sun
And the answer is Yes, these are all the same polish :-)

9 comments :

Paulina said...

Very pretty!!! I want!!!!!

hollysagemini said...

WOW! I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me when I first saw yr pics, this polish is amazing!

ahhhdri said...

Such a beautiful color! As if I needed another reason to visit Brazil again!

M. Fourey said...

Wow it is really a multichromatic, huh? It has an amazing effect! I can picture you in a couch staring at your nails, at the bust stop staring at your nails, in the kitchen staring at you nails and in the shower... staring at your nails! :) I hope you ca get more of those!

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

Woah, that looks amazing! So many colors from the same polish! :D

~ Yun

Unknown said...

Ever since your first post, I've wanted to get these! They're so gorgeous!

Unknown said...

holy jelly beans that's amazing!!!

LuvMyLacquer said...

wow wow wow!! These polishes are amazing! Everytime u post swatches of Luduranas I catch myself staring longer than usual lol.. I definitely need to get my hands on these babies!

Elizabeth said...

Wow, this is one seriously amazing polish--it is absolutely going on my list! :D

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!