Nail Venturous - Robin Laid an Egg

If you follow me a while, you already know that I have a nice little indie polishes collection. And this collection includes some gems no longer being available for sale. Unfortunately. Today I have such a gem to show you, and just like we just happily heard that the mythological NerdLacquer will be returning to the market soon - I truly wish this little gem will be available again.
Nail Venturous - Robin Laid an Egg
Nail Venturous - Robin Laid an Egg

So this is the one and only Nail Venturous - Robin Laid An Egg. A while base with lot's of blue, pink and yellow-gold glitter in different sizes. I admit it doesn't suit my skin tones too well but I couldn't care less. This polish is so wonderful and I love it so much!!! naturally, application is a breeze, full opacity is in two coats that dry very quickly and the only issue needed to be addressed with this polish is its absence from the market. I only used one coat of Seche Vite on top and looking at the pictures I think I could have used one more coat, but on the nail it looks glossy enough so I didn't really bothered.
Nail Venturous - Robin Laid an Egg
Nail Venturous - Robin Laid an Egg
Nail Venturous - Robin Laid an Egg
Nail Venturous - Robin Laid an Egg
Nail Venturous - Robin Laid an Egg
Nail Venturous - Robin Laid an Egg
Nail Venturous - Robin Laid an Egg
Nail Venturous - Robin Laid an Egg
Nail Venturous - Robin Laid an Egg
Nail Venturous - Robin Laid an Egg
Just look at all the glitter goodies in this bottle!
And since I showed you two other white base polishes by Nail Venturous, I thought you might want to see them next to each other. So here you go. From left to right: Hidden Potential, Granite and Robin Laid An Egg. May they all be available again soon!
Nail Venturous
And until Amy will start reproducing those little gems in bottles, make sure you follow her blog and Facebook page, where you can enjoy not only news and updates but also Amy's beautiful nail art and amazing swatches.

3 comments :

Andrea said...

Oooo. Of all of these, I really like Robin Laid an Egg the most. Such a pretty mix of pastel colors in that milky base and it looks great on your nails too! I regret not buying any Nailventurous polishes when I had the chance. . . . *sigh* When will I ever learn?

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

Haha I totally know what you mean about not caring if it suits your skintone. Some polishes are too pretty not to wear! This looks great on you none-the-less! :-)

~ Yun

Gosia said...

Hmmm.. I think you're full of it when you say it doesn't suit your skin tone!! I think it looks really nice on you!!!

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!