The weekly Haul

Well I couldn't title this post "Sunday Haul" on a Tuesday, could I? But I did promise to post it even though it's rather small this week. So let the fun begin!

Opening today are a triplet from Darling Diva Polish. From left to right there are Slutty Pumpkin, Ringer and Stripper Pole. And of course a one nail swatch to go with it. On my middle finger you can see Ringer in 3 coats, while on my pinky you can see it in one coat only over one coat of Sally Hansen's Thinking Of Blue, a medium-dark blue creme. An important note for you: Slutty Pumpkin is gorgeous - but it stains! Wear a good base with it!!!

Next are my two new Cult Nails. For these I blame Jess of Love For Lacquer who's picture in her November Favorites post made me drool so much that I just had to go and get me some! In A Trance is on the left and Bitten is on the right.
And in the nails picture Bitten is on the left and In A Trance is on the right. Both show 3 quick coats with no top.

Last for today is Essence's Twilight collection for the Breaking Dawn movie. Have you seen it yet? I liked it less then the first movie in the series, but more then any of the other parts. Well, a teen movie, what can I say. The polishes are nice though. From left to right: Jacob's Protection, Alice Had A Vision - Again, A Piece Of Forever and Edward's Love.
 And this time I managed to keep the same order on the nails. All show 2 coats with no top.

That's it for today. Short and quick. I hope you enjoyed it. Also, I plan to post some comparison later in case you're interested ;-)

5 comments :

Marias Nail Art said...

A great week :)

Kelly @ Nails for the Sake of Sanity said...

I really want those Essence polishes every since I saw them swatched a while back! Too bad I don't think we get them in the states :(

Unknown said...

Gah your hauls are always so beautiful! I love bitten totally something I'd love to own!

Jazz x

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

Great haul as usual! :-)

~ Yun

Gosia said...

Hahaha, I love these names: Slutty Pumpkin and Stripper Pole!!!

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!