My Guest Post at The Mani-Logues

CONGRATULATIONS to Casandra of The Mani-Logues for the birth of Isla, her second baby girl! May she answer all your hopes and dreams and be a wonderful sister to Princess Violet! And Thank you so much for the great honor of having me as a guest in your blog while you're all wrapped up with the baby stuff you need to do!

So this is a preview of the mani I created in honor of Isla and Violet and I urge you to click the picture and be taken to my Guest post and The Mani-Logues!

3 comments :

M. Fourey said...

Cuteeeee! :D

Unknown said...

This is so beautiful and cute! I'm going to do something like this for my sister's baby shower (:

Raggio di Luna said...

Perfect manicure for something so beautiful as a birth of a little girl! :-)

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!