December Nail Art Theme Week: Japanese, day 2

Not only that I am late with my 31st entry for the 33DC, now I am late with the 32nd entry as well as with the second entry for Theme Week. I know this really suck and I really am so sorry but it seems like life just has other plans for me right now. But don't worry, I will not leave those out! I will try to write them all over this coming weekend! And in the meantime, here's another Japanese inspired manicure for the December Nail Art Theme Week.

Actually I planned to redo this manicure because I felt it was not quite right. If I will have time I will still redo it over the weekend. My inspiration is the Imperial Japanese Army flag and uniform. When I googled Japan's culture, I found this photo of a soldier in the IJA and this war flag of it and I just loved those colors, those lines, that determination look.  
I started this manicure with China Glaze Budding Romance, a lovely olive-green jelly polish that I received from my incredible Jewel-Maker friend Gosia (Check her out!). Sadly I forgot to take a picture of it alone. Add that to the list of things I still owe you! 
Other colors I used here are China Glaze Phat Santa, Mahogany Magic, Kalahari Kiss and my go-to black and white Cultnails Fetish and Tempest.


And until I post my next entry, check out some amazing Japanese inspired manicures!








2 comments :

M. Fourey said...

This is an amazing idea, girl! ^^

The Mani Café said...

this is a great idea to interpret the theme!!

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!