Let It Snow

So all the challenges are over (for me for now  anyway) and everyone is doing some year-summing up posts. I thought about doing some too, but I am not sure. For one thing, I cannot limit my favorite polishes from this year to a reasonable number. Also, I am working on some other surprise that is taking all my time. So for now I think I will take the month of December easy with only some sparse posts and I hope to be back with all new things in January!
And for now, here's some snowing manicure for you to enjoy.
Snow Landscape Christmas Nail Art Manicure
Ironically, the polish I used for the base of my manicure is called Summer Skies by 6 Harts Polish (See swatches and review here). The drawings are a combination of stamping and striping brush and when everything was dry, I used two thick coats of top coat (seche Vite) and then I sprayed on it some white - translucent glitter to create a snowy effect. I don't know if I managed to transfer the snowy feeling to you, but I definitely got me a nice sparkly manicure! I hope you like it too!
Snow Landscape Christmas Nail Art Manicure

Snow Landscape Christmas Nail Art Manicure

Snow Landscape Christmas Nail Art Manicure

Snow Landscape Christmas Nail Art Manicure
Have a lovely winter and stay warm and safe!


3 comments :

Dawn said...

Very festive and I do love how you have done a winter theme on each nail.well done :) xx

Raggio di Luna said...

So snowy! Perfect! :-) I'd gladly watch this scenery (from the inside of my home, of course), this would be really lovely sight! But, it (almost) never snows here where I live... :-)

Alessandra from A Sparkly Life for Me said...

Loving all those sparkles! Great mani!

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!